Sunday 8 March 2009

About this blog

So anyone knows me knows that I eat. A lot. They also know I'm a little crazy and that I take pictures of my food. Usually in really fancy places where it looks really weird to take pictures of your food. I've decided to put all that picture-taking to good use and have thus started this blog. I'll talk a little bit about what I eat, you can share your thoughts on the food or your experiences with the restaurants, and it will be just a gastronomically jolly time, um, for your eyes, I guess.

This blog won't record everything I eat (which, given the amount that I eat, would probably exceed blogger's storage allowances anyway..), but it will track most notable meals. These include: anything at a restaurant with a Michelin Star, anything that's terribly expensive and fancy, anything that's particularly unique or tasty, anything that is on some kind of top list, anything/everything I eat when I'm travelling, and basically anything that I happen to take a picture of. So yeah, basically a lot of food.

As of now, I'll start this blog with some recent meals. But since I don't eat fancy all that often, I'll intersperse them with past super meals when travelling, or when living in Las Vegas or New York. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment