Sunday 8 March 2009

Yauatcha

So we've been to Yauatcha twice now, and it's quite tasty. The first time I went with my dad, and thus we ordered the cheapest things on the menu. My dim sum favorite, taro croquettes, were very good - perhaps slightly better than your standard dim sum taro croquette - but maybe not 2 pounds better. The same can be said of the chicken feet.

But they had some nice dumplings:

I think these were bamboo and something

and these were scallop and kumquat:Some other dim sum -

Sticky rice wrapped in lotus leaf:

baked venison puffs:
Some thai vegetable of sorts that was REALLY tasty:


And some great desserts, including a chestnut montblanc, a rose guy that was a bit liquerish for my tastes, a kiwi apple tiramisu, and a raspberry cheesecake of sorts. Quite tasty.
Quite good and not unaffordable. I'd go back (which I clearly did already). These posts will get better when I do them less than two months after I eat at the restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment